While the furnace is keeping your home warm in winter and AC systems cool it down in summer, none of this would be possible without a good and working thermostat. This is the most essential element of any HVAC system since this is the control panel for your home or office temperature.
An updated modern thermostat is a cost-effective modernization. Based on the data from EPA’s Energy Star program, you can save up to $180 a year with an updated efficient thermostat. While we do repairs, our team is also experienced in such thermostat service as installation and assistance in selecting one. We can help you find the best unit existing in the market and also install it at a lower cost.
Our thermostat repair service
- Problem evaluation and cause identification
- Repairs of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Thermostat replacements
- Assistance in selecting the correct thermostat for the existing HVAC system
- Installation of a new thermostat
The future of thermostats: programmable units
Whenever we are summoned for heater thermostat repair services, we always discuss the possibility of thermostat replacement. Most older units are inefficient and still require manual control and adjustments daily. With the modern programmable thermostats, you can develop a heating a cooling program for your home or commercial space hence minimizing the costs required for energy to do so. Contact us to learn more about the know-how of the HVAC industry!
When to consider thermostat repair or replacement?
Here are four warning signs that should urge you to look for a thermostat service:
- Set temperature is never reached. When your home is never cool or warm enough or the temperature set on the thermostat does not match the actual room temperature, it is time to call for a repairs team
- System turns on and off. If you spot that the thermostat is forcing your AC to turn on and off before the unit manages to cool your home down, consider a replacement. Pay attention to such signs during the heavy-use season.
- Thermostat/AC will not turn on/off. Sometimes batteries change can help but once you realize that the thermostat does not control your AC (the latter is constantly on or off), this is a bad sign for major repairs or replacement.
If you were looking for a reliable thermostat repair near me, you have already found it! Give us a call and our team of professionals will resolve any thermostat issue you have!
Call us at the number above, click on Service Request and we will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your time!
Best AC Service
Phone: (855) 919-3265
Address: 2425 Bath St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Best AC Service office hours are:
Monday to Friday, 7:00AM to 8:00PM
Saturday to Sunday, 7:00AM to 5:00PM